Beer FREEZE™ Glasses in Gray HOST® - Set of Two (2)
Beer bottles and cans can take up too much Fridge space!
Picture yourself settling into your favorite chair on a Sunday getting ready to enjoy the college football game you’ve been waiting for, but the one thing that would make this moment even more awesome is a tall beer glass with your favorite brew to start the game.
The last thing you want though is a warm glass of beer, or wasting time stocking up your refrigerator with all those bottles or cans. Can’t we avoid this mess?
Sure..in fact..why not enjoy a freeze glass for beer !
The FREEZE™ Glasses for Beer by HOST® keeps your drink refreshed from the first sip, to the last. Forget about refrigerating your beer cans or bottles hours before! Instead, just place your Beer Freeze pint glass in the freezer for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit. Afterwards, simply pour your selected type of beer and enjoy!
- For a frosty brew, chill the glasses for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you're in the mood for iced tea, a cool glass of lemonade, or a tall and refreshing glass of water, keep the glasses in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the glasses lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beer the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes (2) two FREEZE™ glasses. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 16 ounces.
- Not Dishwasher safe, Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Beer FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.